International Tenant - Leased Until 2018
Ray White Transact is pleased to offer for sale this significant Brisbane CBD fringe commercial asset. This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a strategically located property, which is underpinned by its strong lease covenant. The main features of the property include the following:
- Fully leased until 31 August 2018 (plus 5 + 5 year options) to Kaplan Carrick Pty Ltd, who are a division of their parent company, The Washington Post Company, a NYSE listed company with a market capitalisation of over US$3.5 billion;
- Significant tax depreciation benefits available;
- On site car parking on the adjacent balance land for 38 vehicles;
- Development Approval exists for the construction of an extension to the existing building on the balance land;
- Outstanding location in an area undergoing significant urban renewal and infrastructure upgrades;
- Fortitude Valley is one of Brisbane’s premier commercial precincts due to its proximity to the CBD and access to public transport;
- Close to Fortitude Valley Train Station and various bus stops;
- Located within close proximity to many of Brisbane’s largest private and public schools and universities;
- Within walking distance of the CBD and vibrant Fortitude Valley, Newstead and Spring Hill precincts.
The property is offered for sale now by negotiation.
Rick acts very professionally and confidentially in all property dealings. His competent and honest handling of the matters made the negotiation process easy from our perspective.As a result of Rick’s efforts we have engaged Ray White as leasing and selling agents for other properties owned by us. I have no hesitation in recommending Rick’s services as a real estate agent of significant integrity and competence.